Relaxation Technologies Studio ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Updated: Jun 01, 2012
Current Version: 1.1.1
Size: 339 MB
Seller: Relaxation Technologies Studio
© 2012 Relaxation Technologies Studio
Requirements: Compatible with
iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
We believe that the term "meditation" is a result of differing sets of practices that are found across many cultures and traditions, different but all striving to achieve the same goal...which is temporary inner peace or escape. For a Buddhist, meditation is fundamentally concerned with two themes: transforming the mind, and using it to explore itself and other phenomena. Similarly, people living in western society focus on spiritual growth while secular meditation emphasizes stress reduction, relaxation and self improvement. In any case, if you think meditation should be a part of your life or are planning to enter the world of meditation, then our Meditation application is for you.
To assist with your meditation goal, we have created a soundboard with 36 relaxing sounds of nature and 12 ambient music tracks. The app has ability to combine different sounds (including your own), specify different volume levels and save your combination. We have composed relaxing, versatile, and a tranquil song collection featuring famous composers for your listening pleasure. This is app has fantastic (the best) features of your favorite music CDs (very long tracks) combined with the flexibility of iPhone/iPod Touch applications (like a playlist or an alarm clock). All music tracks have quality 128 kbps with 44.1 MHz sample rate; 4 hour of meditation music in total.
Please see the included tracks:
1) Acceptance by Cari Live
2) Aurora by Mick Cox
3) Autumn by Kesseny
4) Chakra Six by Ian Mellish
5) Cosmo by Turner Rouse
6) Floating by James Walker
7) Golden Way by Uncarved Block
8) Iridescence by Mick Cox
9) Piano Meditation by James Jash
10) September Brown by Kesseny
11) September Morning Kesseny
12) Two Voices by Heavencorn
Four hour s of music in total for a price less than a cup of coffee! Any comparable CDs are about 12 to 20 dollars. Enjoy!!!
By using our meditation application you can:
Sleep and feel better
Reduce stress or anxiety
Provide peace of mind and happiness
Help yourself in post-operative healing
Here are the amazing features you will get with Meditation application:
* For meditation, relaxation, yoga, physiotherapy, spa music etc...
* The soundboard has 52 sounds with which you can combine or enjoy them on their own.
* All selected sounds from the soundboard can be saved and replayed later. All you have to do is open the Soundboard and tap on any of the sounds that you would like to combine together and save.
* We have included 2 easy to use meditation timers that you can set to various time intervals to allow you to peacefully stop your meditation, all within your control. Nobody else.
* Full iPad support, you can enjoy our app on both iPhone and iPad paying only once.
* Our Wake-up timer allows you to wake to the sounds of nature. Just set the time and your favorite soundtrack. Wake-up Timer allows selecting any sound shipped within the app.
* Completely customizable. Create your own combination from 52 possible sounds save them for use later.
* Every sound in the soundboard has its own volume control.
* iOS 4 background audio support. Play our meditation sounds while you're using other apps.
* Digital Clock Display with amazing pictures.
* Meditation timers have Fade Out feature.
* Wakeup timer has a snooze feature.
* Ability to play and combine your iPod music library.
Simply, meditate and feel better.
Our meditation friends have stated that this application is a great gateway into the rewarding world of meditation practices. We believe that you will agree.
What’s New in Version 1.1
Slideshow feature was added.
Night clock brightness can be changed.
New night clock colour was added.