Hockey Goal Horns and Ringtones
by Red Hammer Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Updated: May 02, 2012
Current Version: 2.2
Size: 83.1 MB
Seller: Red Hammer Software
© 2012 Red Hammer Software.
Requirements: Compatible with
iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Hey hockey fans!! Goal Horns is an app featuring 30 goal horns and team songs of your favorite hockey teams.
* You can create your owns goal horns. You can choose from 6 goal horns, crowd cheers, air sirens, 12 melodies and create your own combinations. Not only create, but save them to play later.
All you have to do is open the Soundboard and tap on any of the 24 sounds that you would like to combine together. While they are playing, open the Save&Play controller, switch to Save mode, and tap on any of the 9 buttons to store your selection. Now you can switch to Play mode, tap on the same button and enjoy your custom sound.
* Every featured goal horn is available as a ring tone for your iPhone. Impress your friends by sending them one or all of the available Goal Horns. Imagine how cool it will look when every time your phone rings you can proudly announce to everybody around you that you are a hockey fan and what team you support. Instead of paying 99 cents for every ring tone like most companies, buy the Goal Horns application and have access to all of the available goal horn ring tones from the all of the available hockey teams in the list.
* Not only will you get to hear each goal horn in its entirety, but we also have included an interesting link to a “Wiki” page for additional information about the goal horn.
*The Wakeup Timer allows you to awake to the sounds of your goal horn. Just set the time and your favorite sound.
* As there is a large number of goal horns, we have included the Favorites page where you can add your preferred goal horn sound.
* You will find it simple to navigate within this application. We have made it easy to select your favorite team, just tap on an icon and enjoy!
What’s New in Version 2.2
iPhone and iPad Screenshots